Skip to main content

Taking A Break

Hello Beautiful People!

     I have some very bad news. As you could tell, it took FOREVER to get my last post out and you could probably tell it was not my best work. It was very rushed and not as detailed.
     Sadly, I will be leaving blogging for a while. I am slowing down my posting. I may post again in a few weeks, but not as much.
     I started a job, and I am very busy. I work to at least nights now. I enjoy my job, but I am very tired afterward.
     Next week, I am leaving for three weeks to a music school that I go to every week. It is a gospel music school that teaches students that love the music ministry. I am very excited to go. It is what I look forward to every year. I love fellowshipping with other Christians and serving the Lord through music! I should make a post about my journey at this school when I arrive back.
     I am going on vacation after those three weeks as well. I should be posting about the trip as well. I should, Lord willing, start school again when I get back. Hopefully, I can still blog.
     Again, I am very sorry. I hope you guys will forgive me. Please pray for me as I get through these weeks.

Farewell For Now,
Kayla R. <3

Comments

Follow Here

Most Popular

How to Start a Prayer Journal

My Prayer For My Senior Year

Translate