Skip to main content

God Is In the Mist of Things




      I have excuses often on why I can not do certain things I know I should do.  For example, I have not been writing since November and I have not been studying my Bible and praying as I should.   I have taken three college classes online and I am just absolutely stressed.  Right now I have a seven-page research paper that is due Sunday and then in a few weeks.
     I am just struggling.  Right now I am sitting in class just stressed out of my mind about to have a panic attack because I can not get passed the third page.  My brain is fried and I just can not write the way I used to last semester.  I love to write, but this stress is killing me.
     I could write no problem last semester and enjoy it, but I can't.  I need prayers bad.  One thing I remember that during my darkest moments, God is in the midst of all things.  He is here with me now!  I am so thankful that I have a father looking down on me and watching me always.  He gives me strength and peace that I can not explain.  Psalm 46 says,

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. 

     I hope this is an encouragement to yall, and please pray for me as I finish up my classes this semester.  Whatever is ing on in your life, remember God is there and loves you more than you know.


Sincerely,
Kayla R <3

Comments

Follow Here

Most Popular

How to Start a Prayer Journal

My Prayer For My Senior Year

Translate