Skip to main content

A Letter to Someone Who Makes Me Laugh


To The Person Who Makes Me Laugh,

     Five years ago when we met, I never thought we would be where we are today. I am so thankful for our friendship that has developed over the past year. Whenever I am having a bad day, all I have to do is call you and you immediately cheer me up.
     I do not have one single bad memory of you. All I can think of is how positive you are. I can never forget our two-hour phone calls every day that we had after camp. Every month I looked forward to our Youth Meetings so I could see you.
     You are such a true friend. I hope our friendship grows more and more over the years. You make me laugh. You make me smile. My favorite quality of you is how you are always seeking the Lord. It warms my heart when you tell me you are praying for me.
     Always be your self. No matter what people say. Be yourself. Be that positive light you are. Be the person Jesus made you to be. The world needs people like you.
     This quarantine has taken so much time of us being together. I miss you. I miss our funny pranks, inside jokes, singing Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty, and watching The Waltons together. Watching it an hour away from each other is not the same. You make me laugh. You make me smile. Most of all you encourage me to keep up my relationship with God. I love you my best friend. <3

Your Bestie,
Kayla

     Livie and I have always gone to youth meetings for years. Last year, we were roommates at GSA. We stayed up for hours every night just talking and laughing. We have too many inside jokes. I am proud to call her my best friend. 

Comments

Follow Here

Most Popular

How to Start a Prayer Journal

My Prayer For My Senior Year

Translate