Skip to main content

God's Got This

     
      So much has happened since the COVID 19 has had an outbreak in our nation. It has finally spread in our state rapidly. Now all I hear is Corona this and Corona that. It just makes me so sick. Everything is chaotic here. Toilet paper, soap, food, and hand sanitizer has been bought out. So far there is 300 cases here and one in my county. It is going so crazy.
     What makes everything worse is churches are shutting down. I get the reason why because of safety, but it is just so sad. The church is what we need. We need to all come together as a nation and look to God. This Sunday was the first Sunday I have ever skipped church in the past two years. It breaks my heart. Thank God for the Livestream, but it was not the same. I wanted to be there so badly. We need God more than ever.
     We as a whole have been so worried about this coronavirus, we forget who is in control. We are more concerned with buying up the stock rather than being concerned for eternity. If you are lost, what you need most is to trust Jesus as your personal savior, let him into your heart.


That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Romans 10:9-10

     I sometimes forget God is in control. I question him "why?" often. I remember a certain chapter in the Bible when these things happen. It is Psalm 46. I must say, it is one of my personal favorites. It is the absolute truth.


God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble
Psalm 46:1

     Isn't that just wonderful? Throughout all this chaos and confusion, we have a God that cares for us! How can this be? God is our refuge during this deadly epidemic. He is our strength to overcome this illness and our fears. He is our help throughout all of this. What a mighty God we serve!
    Sunday, I listened to a preacher preach for a few seconds on Facebook Live, and he said that is to be our theme song as Christians. What a mighty God we serve!! I am so glad to serve a God who is faithful till the end! He is our heavenly father who sent his son Jesus to die in place of our nasty sins, so we can have the salvation we do not deserve. He is faithful, and we have nothing to fear. He goes before us, so nothing can be against us. (Romans 8:31)

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
 Isaiah 41:10
     I am so happy ya'll have supported my blog these past few months. It is such a blessing! Thank yall sooooooo much! Please be safe during this epidemic. Make smart decisions, and have social distancing. I know it is hard, but we need to work together here. I am praying for all of you. Let's trust in God. Our nation needs this more than ever!

Sincerely,
Kayla R. <3











Comments

Follow Here

Most Popular

How to Start a Prayer Journal

My Prayer For My Senior Year

Translate