Skip to main content

Peace Like A River


     Two days ago, my family and I went kayaking down a river near our home. I love to kayak! It is one of my most favorite hobbies. I love going on new adventures. My whole life I have loved the outdoors. What I adored was staying outside, exploring our deep woods, and climbing trees.
     When I began to paddle down the river, I realized just how peaceful it was. The river was flowing smoothly, and there was so much peace. I remembered a very that went along with the song, "Peace Like A River".

"For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream"
Isaiah 66:12

     The peace reminded me of the night Jesus saved my soul. I was so scared. I was lost, and I was separated from God. The worst feeling in the world is to be separated by God. I never want to feel that again. 
     That night, I realized I was in need of a savior. I told God I was so sorry for my sins. I wanted to change. I believed Jesus did on the cross for me, and I just needed to accept him. I asked God to save me, and he did. It was that easy.
    I had the most overwhelming peace I have ever felt in my entire life. I can not explain that peace. Do you have this peace? The only way you can have this peace asking God to save you. It is just this easy.
     This is what I had on my heart since I went on the kayaking trip. I will be posting pics below. : )

Your Sister In Christ,
Kayla R. <3

Pictures Below 








Comments

Follow Here

Most Popular

How to Start a Prayer Journal

My Prayer For My Senior Year

Translate