Skip to main content

Introducing Kayla's Kitchen!!

     Hey guys! So lately, I have been asked to share the food I have been making, and my recipes. Yesterday, I released my Navajo Taco recipe step by step. I decided to make a new blog for just food since I use this blog for my devotions and stuff.
     My new blog is Kayla's Kitchen. I am so excited to share what I have been making with you guys! Note, I do not know how often I will post. After the quarantine is over, I will be getting busy again. I will be posting more on this blog because it is my main one. I can not wait for this new chapter! Love y'all!!! 

Sincerely,
Kayla R. <3

Follow For Updates

Instagram: @thekaylajournal

Pinterest: @thekaylajournal 

Comments

Follow Here

Most Popular

How to Start a Prayer Journal

My Prayer For My Senior Year

Translate